Saturday 12 January 2019

Pootlers January Blog Hop




I am so pleased to be part of the Pootlers Blog Hop
Today I have featured the Butterfly Gala stamp set  from the spring catalogue alongside the Crackle paint background stamp and shown a few variations you can achieve using just these two stamp sets.
Using the same arrangement and just a slight change in colours its amazing how you can totally transform the feel or meaning of a card
I hope you enjoy these little note cards. Instructions will be here tomorrow on this blog. or if you cant wait, go to you tube https://youtu.be/LPtydCPf9OM for the tutorial. . They take no time at all to make, so are perfect for when you need to make something in a hurry
#simplestamping





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the crackled Background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to feature some other ideas using this :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards and a gorgeous way to display them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Love this selection of cards. I think my favourite is the one with the full crackle background. very affective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty cards. I think I need that crackle stamp now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put a link to it in the shop on my tutorial blog post today

      Delete
  5. Lovely Ros. I've now added crackle paint to my list 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love these -so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous love the technique x

    ReplyDelete
  8. my all time favorite set from the spring summer catalogue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete