Thursday 28 June 2018

Thank you for caring "stampin'up! card

Thank you for caring
All that glitters! and then some, with this enchanting card. using "oh so eclectic die" set from stampin up, glitter paper, and also a diamond window insert from the same stamp set.

I used 5 x 7 card base.  whisper white and die cut the 4 corners from the "oh so eclectic" set..

I cut a window from the centre big enough for the diamond and put some of the blue glitter card behind the diamond to bring it up.  Layered this onto the glitter paper, but with soft sky behind the main diamond.

I used stampin ups washi tape  and the sentiment was cut using a die set I already owned onto whisper white.

I then added "brusho" blues and a hint of yellow to get the peacock greens. The sentiment "For caring" was from an old stampin up "lots of thanks" stamp set.
I completed the project using Glossy accents  on all the diamonds to make them shine, and of course win k of stella on the sentiment, so it wasnt overshadowed by all the glitter going on.

A clean and simple card with 2 tones, ideal for many occasions.
Ideas to step it up would be turn it into a shaker card. Inlay different colours in the diamonds
For information how to make this card contact me.
For products please go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/craftinginthecabin/products
to purchase this card, sorry this was made for my sons school leaving but I am happy tot ake commissions.


No comments:

Post a Comment